We educate college-bound women by cultivating their self-confidence, guiding them to realize their personal and scholastic potential and their responsibility to others, and by preparing them to meet life’s challenges – all within an academic and religiously diverse community that focuses on spiritual values and the individual student.
As a member of the Network of Sacred Heart Schools, Country Day School of the Sacred Heart, Bryn Mawr, commits itself to educate.
* To a personal and active faith in God
* To a deep respect for intellectual values
* To a social awareness which impels to action
* To the building of community as a Christian value
* To personal growth in an atmosphere of wise freedom