Tuition & Scholarships
2017 - 2018 Tuition:
Activity Fee - All grades
Ranges from $175 - $350, depending on grade level
Tuition Refund Plan - All grades
|Faculty/Staff Benefits – All grades (donation)||5%|
Families intending to use the 10-month payment plan, please go to www.enrollmentwithsmart.com to enroll as soon as possible. Failure to do this will result in 9 payments and not 10.
Named scholarships include:
- The Jeannine Broussard ’85 Scholarship
- The May Mac Neal Cardone Scholarship
- The S. Mary Clark ’31, RSCJ Scholarship
- The Editha R. DeLone ’38 Scholarship
- The Susanne Henkels ’45 and Walter F. Tucker Scholarship Fund
- The S. Matthew Anita MacDonald Scholarship
- The Helen and Guy Porter Scholarship
- The Mary Jane Powers Scholarship
- The Gerald P. Rorer Scholarship
- The Priscilla Ryan Scientific Analysis Endowed Scholarship Fund
- The Elise Allan Tucci ’70 Scholarship Fund
The Parent Financial Statement (PFS) must be completed and submitted with the required tax documents by the specified deadlines in order to be considered for a financial aid award.
Miss Pat Ryan Scholarship.