Country Day School of the Sacred Heart bases its awards of the financial aid program on demonstrated financial need. Families interested in applying for financial aid should refer to the School and Student Services for Financial Aid (SSS) to complete basic financial information forms. The Parents’ Financial Aid Statement (PFS) should be completed in addition to the required copies of their federal tax returns with all schedules and W-2s.
Please contact the Director of Admissions with any questions about this process at 610-527-3915 x214.
Steps to Apply for Financial Aid
- Parents can begin the financial aid process on October 25, 2016 HERE
- All Families Enrolling and Re-Enrolling will need to complete the Parents' Financial Statement (PFS)
- NEW requests for Financial Aid must be completed by January 15, 2017
- RETURNING families must complete PFS by March 30, 2017
- Documents Required Here
- If you need help completing the PFS, contact SSS customer service at (800) 344-8328.
- If you have questions for the Director of Admissions, please contact Mary Lee FitzPatrick at (610) 527-3915 x 214 or email: email@example.com
Please contact the Admissions office with any questions about this process at 610-527-3915 x 214.
Please begin by clicking HERE for the School & Student Services by NAIS for Families website.