College Counseling Events
College Information Night
Parents and Families of
Sophomore (Class of 2019)
Junior (Class of 2018)
Wednesday, February 15
7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sign-In and Naviance Registration
begins at 6:45 p.m.
Parents will have the opportunity to attend three, thirty-minute break-out sessions:
- College Admissions Exams by Princeton Review
- Insight into the Admissions Process from Local Representatives
- Financial Aid Information by St. Joseph's University Representative
- Introduction to the NCAA process for student athletes interested in playing in college
- Navigating College Board and Using Resources with PSAT Scores
Contact Ms. Ashley McGinnis